July Efforts

07/09/10 — Wow, it has been hot this summer.  This evening, I installed the rotor cable to the middle TIC ring, finishing well after sunset.  Also tweaked the 80m dipole at 75 feet.  Found water in a barrel connector on the middle 15 meter antenna; dried and resealed.

My FT-1000MP returned from WA4GEG.  He got it all repaired, aligned, and returned.

07/03/10 — Using W8JI’s website as resource material, I built another beverage transformer.  It is a little faster to use the binocular core design.  Too soon to tell about performance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.